- What we do
- Work with us
- Support us
Maths Dance are looking out for passionate educators based in London to deliver our unique creative learning programmes. We are currently recruiting Maths Dance teachers/ facilitators for September 2018!
What we offer:
• Practice our innovative approach in education and engage in new learning methods.
• Become part of a dynamic, inspirational and friendly team.
• Expand and enrich your knowledge and skills through professional development opportunities.
Salary: £20- £25 per hour depending on experience.
Please note the fee does not include any planning time. All the lesson plans and resources will be provided.
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Your CV
2) A brief cover letter outlining suitability and interest in the role and MATHS DANCE. Please include details of relevant experience.
3) The contact details of two referees.
Selected applicants must be available for an interview on Friday 29th June. They will also be required to join and watch at least 4 Maths Dance classes the weeks of 2nd July and 9th July as part of their training. A further half day training will be provided either the second week of July or first week of September depending on availability.
Application deadline: Thursday 28th June 2018, 17:00.